Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pressing Pause

Hey everyone, I have decided I am going to be taking a break from Shirt of a Canuck for a while. It has been so much fun to run this blog, but I am simply not getting enough input to make this blog sustainable. I am by no means shutting this down, I am simply pressing pause until I have some more Canucks concept ideas (for the past few months I have basically done no other concepts except Canucks ones, and I really need to take a break from doing that. I feel my creativity is wearing thin for Canucks stuff). The site will stay up, and I will still publish any comments, and if I do get concept contributions, I will post them (eventually).

I will likely start a concept blog of my own where I will post my work for other teams, but I haven't set that up as of yet. Once I do, I will post it here.

In the mean time, I will be writing on fridays for HJC, and as always you can check my work out on that site.

Lastly, I want to extend a huge thanks to all of you who have read and contributed over the past few months, you have been awesome.

As Arnie said "I'll be back."

No comments:

Post a Comment