Monday, July 9, 2012

Who wants to be a Millionaire?

Voting finished up yesterday evening for the Vancouver Millionaires uniforms. Thanks to everyone who voted on these, and stopped by throughout the process to give feedback. A decent amount od votes were cast and they were helpful in determining which jersey sets to choose.

For the Home uniform, it was a no brainer. 11 of 12 votes were cast for option 1, here is the final concept for that, I will also be posting these on the Final Concepts page. I have also included a full body view of the uniform for this concept. I don't know if I will do this for all my concepts from here on out, but for these ones I already made them up during the creative process, so I am going to include them this time.

Home Winter/Heritage Classic uniform:



The second uniform was not so clear cut in terms of voting. 6 of 12 votes went to option 3, while 5 of 12 votes went to option 1. Both of these have real strengths. I like the fact that the equipment from option 1 matches the equipment from the home uniform, but I think with the "faux-canvas" pants there is just too much vintage white going on. The brown "faux-leather" pants provide the easy fix to this problem.


Away Winter/Heritage Classic uniform:





Well, there you have it, these Millionaires inspired Winter/Heritage Classic uniforms are complete.

Check out what's coming up next:

Check back tomorrow to see the completed collaboration between myself and Justin which I mentioned a while ago.

Some edits on the flying V concept which I posted last saturday will be coming this week as well.

This friday I will be featuring a new concept artist on the blog. Drop by then to check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment